This page requires the browser to support (enable) javascript

  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,617
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,617
    1 = US$18.721
    US$18.72 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1124
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Tal Rasha's Guardianship(900+DF !!!) Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye(2-2-2) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Tal Rasha's Adjudication Nagelring (30% MF) Nagelring (30% MF) Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth(15 MF) Chance Guards (40% MF) War Traveler (45+% MF)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$16.914
    US$16.91 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1015
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Tal Rasha's Guardianship(900+DF !!!) The Oculus (Better for Solo) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Tal Rasha's Adjudication Nagelring (30% MF) Nagelring (30% MF) Harlequin Crest Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth(15 MF) Chance Guards (40% MF) War Traveler (45+% MF)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$66.268
    US$66.27 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    3977
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Chains of Honor : 4s 15%ED Dusk Shroud Heart of the Oak : 4s Flail Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Griffon's Eye (Lightning Resists 18+%/Damage 13+%) Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$39.051
    US$39.05 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    2344
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Ormus' Robes (3 Blizzad) Death's Fathom (25+% To Cold Skill Damage) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Nightwing's Veil (15% CD & Random Dex) Arachnid Mesh Trang-Oul's Claws Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$69.021
    US$69.02 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    4142
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Chains of Honor : 4s 15%ED Dusk Shroud Eschuta's Temper (3 Skills & 20% LD) Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Griffon's Eye (Lightning Resists 18+%/Damage 13+%) Arachnid Mesh Frostburn Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$47.869
    US$47.87 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    2873
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Chains of Honor : 4s 15%ED Dusk Shroud Heart of the Oak : 4s Flail Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Harlequin Crest Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$48.701
    US$48.7 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    2923
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Ormus' Robes (3 Blizzad) Death's Fathom (25+% To Cold Skill Damage) Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Crafted Amulets:2 Cold(Sor) & 15+%FCR The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Nightwing's Veil (15% CD & Random Dex) Arachnid Mesh Frostburn Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$61.035
    US$61.04 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    3663
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Chains of Honor : 4s 15%ED Dusk Shroud Death's Fathom (25+% To Cold Skill Damage) Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Crafted Amulets:2 Cold(Sor) & 15+%FCR The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Nightwing's Veil (15% CD & Random Dex) Arachnid Mesh Trang-Oul's Claws Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$35.146
    US$35.15 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    2109
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Skin of the Vipermagi (35 Res & Exceptional) Death's Fathom (25+% To Cold Skill Damage) Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Tal Rasha's Adjudication The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Nightwing's Veil (15% CD & Random Dex) Arachnid Mesh Frostburn Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$136.611
    US$136.61 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    8197
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Skin of the Vipermagi (35 Res & Exceptional) Heart of the Oak : 4s Flail Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Crafted Amulets:2 lighting(Sor) & 20%FCR Rare Rings:10%FCR & Life+Mana 80+ The Stone of Jordan Griffon's Eye (Lightning Resists 18+%/Damage 13+%) Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$53.018
    US$53.02 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    3182
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Ormus' Robes (3 Fire Ball) Eschuta's Temper (3 Skills & 20% FD) Phoenix : 4s 15%ED Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Crafted Amulets:2 Sor & 5+%FCR The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Harlequin Crest Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$29.658
    US$29.66 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1780
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Ormus' Robes (3 Enchant) Eschuta's Temper (3 Skills & 20% FD) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Magic Amulets:3 Fire Spells(Sor) Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band (3+% LL) Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band (3+% LL) Magic Helms:3 Fire Spells(Sor) Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$75.516
    US$75.52 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    4531
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Ormus' Robes (3 Lightning) Eschuta's Temper (3 Skills & 20% LD) No Shield but offer:x4 RBF-55 Light Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Griffon's Eye (Lightning Resists 18+%/Damage 13+%) Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$17.236
    US$17.24 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1035
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Tal Rasha's Guardianship(900+DF !!!) The Oculus (Better for Solo) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch 6s Crystal Sword:x6 Ist (180%MF) 4s Monarch:x4 Ist (100%MF) Tal Rasha's Adjudication Nagelring (30% MF) Nagelring (30% MF) Harlequin Crest Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth(15 MF) Chance Guards (40% MF) War Traveler (45+% MF)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$32
    US$32 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1920
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Skin of the Vipermagi (35 Res & Exceptional) Eschuta's Temper (3 Skills & 20% FD) Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Harlequin Crest Arachnid Mesh Frostburn Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$60.537
    US$60.54 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    3633
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Skin of the Vipermagi (35 Res & Exceptional) Heart of the Oak : 4s Flail Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Crafted Amulets:2 Fire(Sor) & 20%FCR Rare Rings:10%FCR & Life+Mana 80+ Rare Rings:10%FCR & Life+Mana 80+ Magic Helms:3 Fire Spells(Sor) & 20%FCR Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$65.098
    US$65.1 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    3906
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Skin of the Vipermagi (35 Res & Exceptional) Infinity : 4s (Normal) Scythe / Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Magic Amulets:3 lighting Spells(Sor) & 10%FCR The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Griffon's Eye (Lightning Resists 18+%/Damage 13+%) Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$29.834
    US$29.83 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    1791
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Tal Rasha's Guardianship(900+DF !!!) Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye(2-2-2) Spirit (35 FCR) : 4s Monarch Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Tal Rasha's Adjudication The Stone of Jordan The Stone of Jordan Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth(15 MF) Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$47.488
    US$47.49 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    2850
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Treachery : 3s Mage Plate Passion : 4s Phase Blade Dream : 3s Troll Nest (random defense) Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Spirit (Better for Solo) : 4s Monarch Mara's Kaleidoscope (28+ Res) Raven Frost (20 Dex & 200+ AR) Raven Frost (20 Dex & 200+ AR) Dream : 3s Bone Visage Arachnid Mesh Magefist Sandstorm Trek (15 Str)
  • 136 Gold4Game
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Seller ranking:
    Legendary
    Years of service
    member since May 12, 2021
    20 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    85,618
    1 = US$76.729
    US$76.73 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    4604
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Fortitude : 4s 15%ED Archon Plate Widowmaker (190+%ED & 5 To Guided Arrow) / Call to Arms : 5s Crystal Sword Phoenix : 4s 15%ED Monarch Tal Rasha's Adjudication Raven Frost (20 Dex & 200+ AR) The Stone of Jordan Dream : 3s Bone Visage Arachnid Mesh Magefist Waterwalk (65 life)
  • 48 KappaShop
    P2pah seller verification Learn more.
    Years of service
    member since October 21, 2021
    24 offers (See More...)
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    84,603
    Seller's guaranteed time of delivery
    1 Hour(s)
    QTY.
    84,603
    1 = US$160
    US$160 Buy now Add to cart
    P2PAh Points Rebate points given upon completion of your purchase. it can be redeemed for store credit.
    9600
    More info
    × Don’t return the in-game items under any circumstances after you have received it.
    don’t purchase the product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods.
    read more about Help center.
    Weapon: Spirit with 35% Faster Cast Rate Weapon Swap: Call to Arms 5bo+ Shield: 35% Faster Cast Rate Spirit Monarch Shield Body Armor: Ormus' Robes (+3 to Enchant) Helm: Harlequin Crest Gloves: Magefist Boots: War Traveler 47+MF Belt: Arachnid Mesh Ring 1: The Stone of Jordan Ring 2: The Stone of Jordan Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope 30 All Res Let us know if you want to add or remove anything in this offer,we will set the new price for you.

Game description

How to Trade in Diablo 2 Resurrected?
Trading in the Diablo 2 is very simple and straightforward. When you and the player preparing to trade are on the same map and same game server, you can conduct face-to-face trading. If you want to trade with players on different servers, you just need to close the game, change the region in the Battle.net launcher, and restart the game. Although you can also trade by throwing D2R Gold or D2R items and let other players pick them up, it is obviously not safe.

Is Buying Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold & Items Safe?

If D2 Resurrected items and Gold trading is new to you, we've got some best tips for you. First of all, please choose a trusted website, avoid trading through private messages, discord, and stay away from robots or hackers. Then do not chat during the transaction, pay attention to check the number and attributes of gold or items. If there are multiple players on the map, please pay attention to the character name of the player you are trading with. Finally, please protect your personal account information. Avoid sharing your information with others and do not receive unknown files.

Which D2R Items Is Worth Buying?
As we all know, Diablo 2 Gold is mainly used to trade with NPCs, and most players prefer to trade items or runes. An item is rare but it does not mean that it will be of high value. The usability of items is very important. There are many valuable items in Diablo 2 Resurrected, such as Jewel & Charm, Base Item, Set Item, Unique Items (Unique Amulet, Unique Ring, Unique Shield, Unique Weapon, Unique Belt, Unique Glove, Unique Boot, Unique Armor, Unique Helm, Unique Charm), Runewords(Call To Arms, Enigma, Infinity, Fortitude, Grief, Heart of the Oak, Insight, Spirit), Runes(Lum, Ko, Fal, Lem, Pul, Um, Mal, Ist, Gul, Vex, Ohm, Lo, Sur, Ber, Jah, Cham, Zod), Perfect Gem. There is no item worth buying, only the items you need most.

Best Site To Buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items!

Cheap, Fast And Safe Diablo 2 Resurrected Items For Sale - P2PAH.com(Best D2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace)

Why Buy D2R Items From P2PAH?
16+ years of experience in gaming and trading, Awesome Prices & Service, 24/7/365 Live Support, Reputable sellers and Accurate delivery time, Over 30K Happy Customers, On-time delivery or money back, information protection, payment security, worry-free after-sales.

How To Buy D2R Items, Runes, and Gear?
1. Register on P2PAH by email or Login via a Facebook account. 2. Search your game(d2r or Diablo 2) or click the hot sale game links on the homepage. 3. Choose the right server(PC, Xbox, PS, Nintendo Switch) and the game product you need(D2R Runes, Runewords, Base Items, Unique Items, D2R Set Items, Misc, Armor, Weapons). If there are many products on the page, please use the search function so that you will find what you want faster. 4. Fill in the order information correctly and contact the seller in time for delivery after payment.

Are any Other Diablo 2 Resurrected Services Available?

P2PAH is a professional Diablo trading market, in addition to D2R items, there are Diablo 2 Resurrected Gold, D2R Boosting service, and D2R Account sales. At the same time, if you want to sell your in-game goods, you can also register as a seller on our website. Our Affiliate Program also looks forward to your joining.