Updated Jan 18, 2019
2. Scope and Consent
Personal Information generally includes information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that person. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person.
4. Collection of Personal Information
You can browse P2PAH platform.com without telling us who you are. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers. We may collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser. This may include the browser you used to come to our website, the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website that you just visited before visiting our website, which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered, which URL you go to next, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
We may collect and store the following Personal Information:
● Email address, physical address, phone number, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information;
● Transactional information based on your activities on P2PAH platform (such as information to facilitate buying and selling);
● Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondences through P2PAH platform, and correspondences sent to us;
● Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from P2PAH platform, and cookies information;
● Other information, including IP address and standard weblog information, and supplemental information from third parties.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to: register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third party sources and add it to your account information. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic, navigation information, additional contact information, credit check information, and additional information about you from credit bureaus, social networks, consumer behavior firms, or other sources, as permitted by law.
Transfer and Storage of Personal Data. We may transfer your Personal Information to the U.S., to any P2PAH platform affiliate worldwide, or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage. By using any of our products or providing any Personal Information for any of the purposes stated below, you consent to the transfer and storage of your Personal Information, whether provided by you or obtained through a third party, including the hosting of such Personal Information on our servers.
5. Information Sharing and Registration with Social Media Websites
P2PAH platform may offer sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to access the Site or related sites. We may also offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
● Provide the services and customer support you request;
● Prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement and Policies;
● Customize, measure, and improve P2PAH platform’ services, content, and advertising;
● Contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law;
● Protect our rights, property, and safety, including that of our employees, Users, or others;
● Contact you, either via email or telephone, to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
● Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
● Provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect information.
8. Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may also share your Personal Information with:
● Service providers who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs);
● Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to);
● Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose P2PAH platform, you, or any other P2PAH platform User to legal liability. In such events, we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation;
● Credit bureaus with which we may report information about your account, including information on late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account;
● Other P2PAH platform Users, whether located in your country of residence or outside of your country of residence, as authorized by you.
9. Information You Share on P2PAH platform
Your User Name is displayed throughout P2PAH platform (and so available to the public), and is connected to all of your P2PAH platform activity. Other people can see your items for sale, storefronts, Feedback, ratings, and associated comments. Notices sent to other community members about suspicious activity and policy violations on our sites refer to User Names and specific items. So if you associate your name with your User Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your P2PAH platform activities.
If you access our sites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your User Name, activity, or reminders from P2PAH platform, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
If you use a message board, blog, or chat room on P2PAH platform, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there may be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
10. Using Information from P2PAH platform
P2PAH platform enables you to share financial and Personal Information (such as the name of your in-game character) to complete transactions and collect payments. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other Users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other Users' contact, shipping and financial information to facilitate your transactions and collect payments. When Users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other Users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them
You agree to use User information only for:
● P2PAH platform transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages; or
● Using services offered through P2PAH platform (such as escrow and fraud complaints); or
● Other purposes that a User expressly chooses.
11. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
● Cookies: Small text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow us to recognize a particular device or browser.
● Web beacons: Single pixel image files that allow a website to count Users who have visited a particular page or accessed certain cookies. Web beacons may be placed on specific pages across the Site. When a visitor accesses these pages, a notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by P2PAH platform or by our vendors. These web beacons work in conjunction with cookies.
● Service providers: Companies that help P2PAH platform with various aspects of our business, such as site operations, services, applications, advertisements and tools. We use some authorized service providers to help us to serve you relevant ads on our services and other places on the Internet. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third party cookies). They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address, ID for Advertising (IDFA), or other unique or device identifiers.
● Allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session;
● Provide information that is targeted to your interests;
● Promote and enforce trust and safety;
● Measure promotional effectiveness; and
You are free to block, delete, or disable Cookies and similar technologies if your device so permits. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings. In addition, if you do not want to associate your anonymous cookie information with your visits to pages containing web beacons, depending on the browser used, you can set your browser to turn off cookies.
Keep in mind that if you decline cookies or other similar technologies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain Site features, services, applications, or tools. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during your browsing session. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable these technologies, please review your browser or device settings.
12. No Spam, Spyware, Phishing, or Spoofing
We do not tolerate spam. You are not licensed to contact other P2PAH platform Users or add them to a mail list (email or physical) without their express consent. In addition, you may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We may automatically scan and/or manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content. To report P2PAH platform related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to [email protected]
P2PAH platform may, but is not obligated, to send you strictly service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications since they are not promotional in nature and are necessary to maintain the quality of our service. If you do not wish to receive them, you may have the option to deactivate your account.
13. Account Protection and Security
Your information is stored on our servers. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use include firewalls, data encryption, and information access authorization controls. However, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other Users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although P2PAH platform works very hard to protect your privacy, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private.
Data Breach Response. If ever an unauthorized person or entity obtains access to any of our customers Personal Information, P2PAH platform will notify all affected customers and relevant government authorities within 72 hours after having become aware of such breach.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your P2PAH platform password to anyone. If you do share your password or your Personal Information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken and financial commitments made in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify P2PAH platform and change your password.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your Personal Information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain Personal Information from closed accounts in order to comply with state and federal laws, deter fraud, collect any outstanding debts, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our User Agreement and Policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. Over time, P2PAH platform may no longer have an ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information. At that time, we will either delete your personal information or anonymize it.
14. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. You can see, review and change most of your Personal Information, including opt-in and opt-out communications preferences, by logging in to P2PAH platform.com and clicking on "My Account.” Generally, we will not manually modify your Personal Information. You must promptly update your Personal Information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
At any time, you can request information about the personal data we collect, request that we correct personal data, or request that we stop processing your personal data in certain ways. To contact us about these rights, please send an email to: [email protected]
15. Children's Privacy
All registered Users on P2PAH platform must be 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent before registering on our Site and providing any Personal Information.
16. Applicable Laws
P2PAH platform will protect your Personal Information in accordance with the laws of the United States and the laws of the State of California. In addition, data privacy laws of the European Union, including the General Data Protection Regulation, apply to EU citizens and transactions that occur within EU member states.
17. Contact Us